Sunday, August 22, 2010

Green Garlic Chicken

Dinner was a very tasty chicken dish.  I marinated chicken breasts in Annie's Naturals Green Garlic Dressing.  Pan seared chicken breasts then into oven for 20 minutes.  Broiled fingerling potatoes, sauted kale, spinach, yellow and green squash.  Mixed all veggies together then served with half a chicken breast.  So good!  Daughters are not home so I have no outside opinions on this dish.  They may show up some time in the middle of the night and raid the refrigerator.  Hope they will find this and try it.  They live with me but I haven't seen them most of the summer.  The older one is driving.  They sleep until after I go to work.  Get up by 1pm, leave house by 2pm, run around doing who knows what then come home after I go to bed.  Only a few more days of freedom for them because school starts on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment